Quick and Easy Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe


 Quick and Easy Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe


I really like Fettuccine Alfredo. I've liked it for a long time, since I first went to Olive Garden restaurants many years ago. In the early 1990s, when the Internet was just starting, I found a page with recipes, including one for Fettuccine Alfredo like they make at Olive Garden.

One thing I like about this dish is that it's quick to make, taking less than 30 minutes. That makes it great for busy weeknights. And it tastes so good, it's hard to resist.

I've made it a few times over the years, but I really wanted it in July. When I first saw the ingredients, I was surprised to see cream cheese. But it turned out great, especially with a mix of six Italian cheeses. It's not a low-calorie dish, though, with real butter, cream, and lots of cheese. But it's so delicious.

When I go to Olive Garden, I often order Fettuccine Alfredo, although my husband prefers Spaghetti and Meatballs. My kids liked noodles too when they were younger, so they'd eat it too.

This recipe is just like the one from Olive Garden. It might seem like there's too much sauce, but the noodles soak it up. If you have leftovers, the noodles will soak up even more sauce in the fridge.

Here's how to make it:

Ingredients:

  • Fettuccine noodles
  • Cream cheese
  • Butter
  • Italian cheese blend
  • Heavy cream
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Parsley
  • Parmesan cheese

Instructions:

Cook the fettuccine noodles in a pot.

Melt butter and cream cheese together in another pot.

Add the heavy cream slowly, whisking it in.

Stir in the Italian cheese blend until melted.

Season with salt and pepper, and let it thicken.

Drain the cooked noodles and add them to the sauce.

Let it sit for a bit so the noodles soak up the sauce.

Serve with parsley and Parmesan cheese on top.

Notes:

  • Don't use canned Parmesan cheese.
  • Use the full-fat ingredients for the best taste.

Yummy Soul Bites

We're here to share yummy dishes that warm your heart. From classic favorites to new ideas, visit us for delicious food adventures every day.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Advertisment

Advertisement

Contact Form